SLIDER

Thing 1 & Thing 2

Monday, July 21, 2014

I had the pleasure of working with Carolina & Jerry at the beginning of July, for their maternity photo session.  They are having TWIN BOYS.  Oh Boy, I say;)

I am always so HAPPY when my maternity clients choose a natural outdoor setting - - and I love the beach as it truly does represent summer.  I was even more excited when they showed up and were game for anything!  We hit it off from the start and they are just the cutest soon-to-be-parents!  Here are some sneak peak pictures that I promised to post for Carolina.  I can't post all of them as I have included the names of the boys in a lot of the pictures and have been sworn to secrecy.  But, once Carolina and Jerry see the additional photos, I am sure they will love them!  I have also included a little video too;)

Click on the link directly below this, for the video.
Maternity Session Video

A FEW PREVIEW PHOTOS



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger