SLIDER

Ayla Turns One

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

If you’ve followed me on Instagram or Facebook, you may have seen me bragging about “my” baby niece, Ayla. I’ve known Ayla since she was in her mom’s growing belly, and I’ve been photographing her for just as long. 

Jen (Jennie), Ayla's mom, should be an owner of an event planning firm.  Ayla has become my non-biological niece, and I’m pretty sure that everyone that meets this smiling, silly baby girl feels exactly the same!  

Ayla is a baby plan client.  Her older brother Cameron, has taken on the role too, with Corcoran Photography.  I have been fortunate, to see the two of them many times throughout their childhood, years.  Such a cool thing!  I have been able to photograph their gorgeous mama's maternity photos too.  

Jennie, is a Pinterest and Etsy fanatic – and hand-designed every detail from Ayla's party, just like she did for her son, Cameron, the last five years!
There were so many details for Ayla’s 1st birthday party!! To start with we were greeted at the door by Cameron himself, he was celebrating his sixth birthday the same day too.  Once you stepped inside you were delighted to see a beautiful colour scheme of purples and blues. 

To start with, there were black cutouts that hung on the wall and kitchen window in the Tully's house, that were covered in either purple or blue, for Alya and Cameron's birthday, swagged with handmade photos of each of them and adorned with a number for either the years or months, for each child.

Handmade cake tower/server with three tiers and different sizes, was the backdrop to the dessert table, which was also lined with purple and blue ribbon. On each tier, were homemade cupcakes, by Jennie's sister Pam, whom might I add, is an amazing baker and Pinterest lover too!

The dessert table was also accompanied by three different flavours of squares, homemade cookies, and a massive tray of fruit and watermelon too.  No one left hungry from this party!

Jennie, also added heart felt touches around their house. Including a collage of Ayla's pictures from each month of her first year. There was also a handmade photograph, with a pop out frame including three purple balloons that Ayla was holding from her hand. 

“No one else will ever know the strength of my LOVE for you! After all you're one of the few, who know what my heart sounds like from the inside.” 

I have posted just a few little photos from Ayla's One Year Birthday Session.  

Enjoy!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger