SLIDER

Your Favourite Secret Spot

Thursday, April 04, 2013

Today, I was speaking with a fellow photographer about places to shoot new scenery pictures.  Might I add here, she is an amazing photographer, who has the ability to shoot the perfect portrait; I only wish I was that talented as her, with my landscapes.  I asked her for ideas on trying to figure out new shooting spots, that might have a look out or a hidden waterfall.  Places that people go but not a lot of people know about.  After this conversation with her I realized everyone has those secret spots that they love.  Those hidden gems that you take your dog for a walk at, or you pack a family picnic, or you go there to read a book.  A place where you know not a lot of people know about and you hope that you are that only person.  A place where you say "I wish I had this place in a beautiful picture, framed on my wall, or on a postcard that I can send to my friend with a caption "Wish you were here."

I know not everyone wants to share those places with everyone, but for a 'free' picture opportunity, you might reconsider, no? 

I am asking for your input....

On my Facebook page, for Corcoran Photography, write down your favourite little spot you like to go to.  If you don't want to share it with everyone, then private message me.  If I pick your spot to shoot, I will let you know and send you the digital copies of the location for you to have and cherish all the time. 

Remember, if you want to be picked, it does have to be in Ontario:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger