SLIDER

Gallery Showing & Contest Winner

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

I am so excited that I have been selected as one of the artists to show my work in a gallery!  I have been selected to show a few pieces at The Art Unique in Cookstown, Ontario. 

On Sunday, April 21st, 2013 there will be an open house for the artists in the gallery from
1pm - 3pm.  I will be there too!  I can't believe I have been chosen but I am really honoured that I have been selected to display some work at the gallery.  If you would like more information about the event, email me and I would be glad to answer any questions!

The contest has officially ended!  I am very happy with all the people that 'Liked' our Facebook page and entered the contest!  Thank you to everyone who did so.  The lucky winner Dawn was the one who guessed the correct answer for the picture.  It was a donkey.  I posted a full picture of the animal.  Congrats Dawn!  Remember to keep checking the Etsy site for photos being updated all the time, that way you can select your prize photo.

Keep your eye open for another contest that will be happening shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger