SLIDER

Where are you?

Friday, March 28, 2014

I would love to know where my audience is located. Plus, I would really love to see how many people read every post, or most of my posts. Call it a 'customer survey' if you will. Comment on here, or send me a message so I can post it, on where you are located. You don't have to give your name if you don't want to. But I would love to know the town, city, country you are reading my blog in. If you do, I will send you a free 5x7 print of your choice, of any item in my Etsy store. The link to the Etsy store is on here. Just let me know which one you like too and an email address. That way I can correspond with you to get your mailing address. Please note, that this print you will receive, will NOT be framed or matted. Just a simple token to say thank you for taking the time to help me out. Looking forward to finding out about my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger