SLIDER

T is for Thornton

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I was so happy to be given the opportunity to be chosen as the photographer for this family.  They had not had family pictures taken in 'forever,' which is what I was told.  I was honoured!  They told me to do whatever I wanted and I thought that was awesome!  They live on a dead end road surrounded by a farm, so you know me, let's go for a hike!  The pictures that I was able to capture in the field were amazing; perfect fall colours.  The rain even held off and for a brief moment out on that field, the sun came out!  It was meant to be:)  Even their dog Sophie was having a ball out in the field of tall grass.

The Thornton's consist of two kids and a young adult.  The three of them were amazing at how fast they were able to shine through the camera lense.  At first you could tell they really weren't sure about me, but I think I turned them over to my 'photographers' side by the end of the two hours.  Devin, is the young adult in the family, whom might I add, should be a freakin model.  She's gorgeous.  I was so happy when they suggested to take a few head shots of her.  See for yourself!  Don't worry boys, she's already spoken for.

Thank you again Thorntons.  You made my job well worth it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger