SLIDER

The Potts Family Fall Session

Monday, October 28, 2013

This past month I got to meet a wonderful family. We all hit it off, right from the beginning! I felt like I had known them for a long time! The Mom & Dad (Linda & Mike) and their two boys; whom might I add are awesome preteens boys and very well-mannered! The girls are going to love them when they get older; definitely will be heart breakers, in fact I am sure the phones have already started to go off with text messages (back in my day it was pagers, lol).

 They were all great to work with. I got there early in the morning, what seemed like the crack of dawn for some (sorry Mike; he had a wonderful poker game the night before;) but they were all ready to go and truly up for anything. I had fun finding out that they 'might' have a beaver in their back woods and that they just love their little white ball of fluff (the dog). We did laugh a lot; and I am sure Mike did not think that was going to happen at 8am, but he threw a couple of laughs out too. 

 I enjoyed incorporating a ladder that Linda has had in her family since forever and found out that the green patio chairs in the backyard might have been there for a little longer then what they had thought;) 

 All in all, the rain held off and we had a ball! Thank you so much to the Potts Family. I really enjoyed getting to know each one of you. 


 Here are some pictures that I thought should be posted, since the family was beyond adorable and full of entertainment. I just love all the black and whites of the family and how they turned out.






Thanks Potts Family, for choosing Corcoran Phototgraphy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger