SLIDER

Upcoming Show

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

As most of my friends and family know, I am in another upcoming Juried Art Event.  I have attached the website below, for more information.

http://artssocietyking.ca/

or you can go to the website directly for the street festival at:
http://www.schombergstreetgallery.ca/

Click on the list of the artists---there is a write up about myself, which I also include with every sold piece.

It is happening September 21 - 22nd, 2013 in Schomberg, Ontario. 

I will be showing many new pieces and lots of framed items, just in time for the gifts to be purchased for the Holidays.  I will also be offering a special treat or reward if you will to the first 30 purchases.

Please remember that I also do custom orders.  If you see something you like, I am able to work with you on what size or style you would like it printed or framed.

I am also showing a few different pieces that no one has ever seen yet.  Come by my booth and check out all the new pieces.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Until then, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger