SLIDER

Snap(ping) It All Up!

Monday, May 06, 2013

Well, the last few weeks have been crazy busy!  Busy, in the sense that I JUST LOVE IT!  I enjoy being so busy... I've been able to shoot so many new 'things' in the last few weeks, that in itself has made it all worth while why I started Photography as more then just a hobby. 

I have done a bit more research with cameras too.  I made the leap and got a new camera and a few new lenses that I can now use:)  Already I have been noticing a vast difference with my macro setting - for those that know photography know how happy I am having a macro lense now with the flowers that are popping up during the Spring season.  Words can't describe how excited this makes me.  I tell ya, it's the little things.

Last month, I had the opportunity to attend a Barrie Mompreneurs Luncheon.  It was a great thing to go to!  I met so many new lovely women, whom all share the same goal in mind - - Help your business grow and help others grow their business.  It was so encouraging to meet women like this!  It has led me to make some great new friends and networking contacts already!  Thank you to those special women!  The luncheon that took place also gave me a new opportunity to shoot some pictures, outside of my realm.  The luncheon needed a photographer to capture all the women that attended and I was it!  The great thing about being the photographer for this luncheon was that it just happened that SNAP newspaper in Barrie was fortunately unable to attend...  So you guessed it... SNAP used my pictures!  The link for the article and my photos used are here... Enjoy the article... I am pretty happy about it.  http://www.snapbarrie.com/index.php?option=com_sngevents&id%5B0%5D=527103

Spring is definitely here.  I will be posting about new events that I am in later this week.  In the words of my own Mom "It's all just so exciting."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger